Monday, July 5, 2010

Tired?

I'm very tired in the mornings. I have come up with the possible following scenarios:

1. I'm not sleeping enough

2. I'm sleeping too much

3. I leave my computer on all the time and the door closed so it bakes the air and there is less oxygen/bad chemicals in the air which make me have less oxygen in my blood

4. I have glandular fever

5. I have just started excersising more and my body needs more recovery than it used to

6. I've always felt this way but don't remember that fact too well

7. Not eating enough/right food for dinner so i have a blood suger low in the morning.

8. Cafeine dependance.

Likely/Unlikely

1. - not likely(-5), i get 8-10 hours most nights

2. - possible(0), but i would wake up after a bit, because the extra time sleeping makes your system slow, but activity wakes it up.

3. -not likely(-4), i don't really see this being a big problem, if it even happens, the volume of air in the room is very large, 5*2.5*3 m^3.

4. -nah(-5), i just got over a cold, i think the sore throat i had was a precursor to that, so the doctor was barking up the wrong tree

5. -possible(3), i did go gym and play squash last night

6. -somewhat possible(2), i do wonder if i should keep a diary since my memory seems shaded by my current perspective (not very objective form of record keeping)

7. -possible(2), but if this was the case, it would be similar to 6. because my habits are roughly the same as always.

8. -pretty likely(4), i drink alot of coffee to wake up, so it could be a cyclical thing.

No comments: