Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Introvert/Extrovert

I just did an industry partner update on the project that i am doing (finally changed the paperwork to masters the other day)

The main partner was apparently pissed off about something i failed to organise properly - everyone who talks to him was telling me, both my supervisors and the other industry partners were like "oh you know how he is, he gets really angry but then he calms down"

He didnt mention it at all. I keep being told how im not living up to expected researcher material, but then he doesnt talk to me about it. Very frustrating.

Makes me wonder, can i tell what people are thinking at all?

then that made me wonder if other people can tell how im feeling easily, i would think no, i tend to be quiet and reserved, but then again alot of people think i sulk, mayb sulking is wat happens when im angry/sad/tired.

I know one store lady said i looked pissed off when i was just tired, i was a little bit melencholic cos i wanted to go out but was too tired to bother. but not angry.

mayb if you could tell how people are feeling right down to tiny detail, you coudl be very machevallian, and control your own behaviour to only illicit positive results from the others?

I dont know, im tired, i stayed up late working on industry presentation.

1 comment:

Fodder said...

If you could tell what people were thinking all the time, would it really help? Would you hear something that might offend you, and take offense, even though it may be out of context? I think people hide things for a reason.